It was a dark and almost stormy night.

Evon :: RPG

Page 21 of 22 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22  Next

Go down

It was a dark and almost stormy night. - Page 21 Empty Re: It was a dark and almost stormy night.

Post  Warmfurrytiger on Sun May 29, 2011 1:23 pm

Mal returned Jasmine's embrace, lifting her to kiss and nuzzle her muzzle. "He made an offer and on behalf of us both I refused. Unless you wish to go into the trading of slaves?"

Grinning wickedly "You know that might be a fitting punishment for him. Sell him into slavery and give the profits to those who have lost their daughters."

Murrring softly "So, did you miss me any?"
Warmfurrytiger
Warmfurrytiger

Back to top Go down

It was a dark and almost stormy night. - Page 21 Empty Re: It was a dark and almost stormy night.

Post  MojoRover on Sun May 29, 2011 7:02 pm

"Of course I did, my love!" she shouted, hugging him tighter.

"It would serve Jacob right if he were sold into slavery, but then we'd be no better than him. Better let the authorities punish him. Shall we get ready for bed?"
MojoRover
MojoRover

Back to top Go down

Post  Warmfurrytiger on Mon May 30, 2011 7:50 am

Nodding his head, Mal removed his clothes and checked that the fire was banked and covered for the night.

Bumping into a few of the smaller pieces of furniture as he was new to the room, he slipped into bed and laid with his paws behind his head staring into nothingness.
Warmfurrytiger
Warmfurrytiger

Back to top Go down

Post  MojoRover on Mon May 30, 2011 2:57 pm

Jasmine soon striped her clothes and joined Mal in bed.

"Well, my love, what shall we do next? Sleep, or something else?" she asked with a shy smile.
MojoRover
MojoRover

Back to top Go down

Post  Warmfurrytiger on Mon May 30, 2011 4:43 pm

Mal turn towards her, wrapping his arms around her body and pulled her close so that his muzzle was in her hair and softly nuzzling her neck.

"Oh I don't know. are you tired from the excitement or singing tonight?"

His paws slowly ran up her back slowly. His claws slightly extended and gently running along her spine from her hips to her neck and then back down.
Warmfurrytiger
Warmfurrytiger

Back to top Go down

Post  MojoRover on Mon May 30, 2011 8:47 pm

Jasmine smiled wider at Mal's gentle touch.

"I'm not TOO tired, my love," she said softly as her paws began to explore her feline lovers body.

((((( CENSORED, BUT WE ALL KNOW WHAT HAPPENED NEXT HERE! ))))
MojoRover
MojoRover

Back to top Go down

Post  Warmfurrytiger on Tue May 31, 2011 12:01 am

(( WHAT? Aww. come on tell me...I went to get a drink of water!!!))
Warmfurrytiger
Warmfurrytiger

Back to top Go down

Post  MojoRover on Tue May 31, 2011 3:22 pm

(ooc): Keep in mind this IS a G-Rated MB. Let's just say that after this 'nighttime activity' each fell asleep with HUGE GRINS on their faces.
MojoRover
MojoRover

Back to top Go down

Post  Warmfurr on Tue May 31, 2011 6:33 pm

((Hehehe...just playing. On with the adventures!!))

When morning had started to peak into the windows of the guest house Mal woke up. Looking down at Jasmine, he softly kissed her cheek and roll out of bed gently as not to wake her.

Dressing himself after taking care of his morning exercise and cleaning, he came back to the bed and say beside her. Taking her paw into his he softly called.

"Jas....Jazzy... time to get up and moving sweetie."

Warmfurr

Back to top Go down

Post  MojoRover on Tue May 31, 2011 8:57 pm

The young skunkette stretched and yawned.

"Morning already?" she muttered, rolling out of bed before she searched for fresh clothes. "What time is it, my love? If I know my mom, she'll send dad over here to summon us for breakfast. Mom will insist on having something cooked up for us."
MojoRover
MojoRover

Back to top Go down

Post  Warmfurrytiger on Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:38 am

Mal leaned back on the bed smiling and admiring the view as his love scrambled around naked.

"Oh that would be fine. I certainly worked up an appetite with the exercise I did this morning....and last night."

Rolling off the bed, he strapped on his daggers and checked his pack. "If you can spare the time today to get away from your family, I need you to show me some places around town. I still have to present your bride price to your family."
Warmfurrytiger
Warmfurrytiger

Back to top Go down

Post  MojoRover on Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:52 am

"Ok, my love," Jasmine said as she slipped into a modest brown dress just as they heard a knock on the front door.

"JAZZY! YOUR MOM HAS BREAKFAST READY FOR YOU ARE YOUR BETROVED!" Slim shouted from outside the door. "BETTER COME NOW WHILE IT'S STILL HOT!"

"Told you so, sweetie," the skunkette smiled as she pulled her boots up on her legs. "Shall we go dine?"
MojoRover
MojoRover

Back to top Go down

Post  Warmfurrytiger on Wed Jun 01, 2011 6:38 pm

Offering her his arm, Malikhan walked with Jasmine to her parents house. Taking his seat after pulling jasmine's chair out for her, Mal looked around smiling.

"I hope that everyone had a pleasant evening. Thank you again for having me in your home."

Sitting back, Mal waited until everyone was served before starting to eat. "Before we go on our trip this morning Jas, we should check in on our captive." Looking at Slim "Sir, when will you be traveling back up to where we were picked up at?"
Warmfurrytiger
Warmfurrytiger

Back to top Go down

Post  MojoRover on Thu Jun 02, 2011 8:28 am

"It's our pleasure to have you with us," Slim's wife said with a toothy grin.

"I will be making my regular morning trip in an hour," Slim said with a smile. "This is why Roger and I are going to have to eat and run."

"Our boat can't get itself ready!" Roger laughed as he gobbled down a half a load of fresh bread. "If it could, I'd be out of a job!"

"ROGER!" Jasmine scoulded. "Show some table manners!"

"Don't have time to," her brother said as he flipped his flapjacks in the air before allowing them to land in his gaping mouth. Chewing quickly, he swallows and then smiles.

"You'll never change, will you?" she said with a giggle.

"I do change sometimes. Can't wear the same clothes everyday now can I?" Roger laughed. "Just because I'm a skunk doesn't mean I have to stink all the time, right?"
MojoRover
MojoRover

Back to top Go down

Post  Warmfurrytiger on Thu Jun 09, 2011 7:39 am

"If it's alright with everyone, we have a few things to take care of while we're still here in town, so we would like to remain in your guest cottage for a few more days."

Mal grinned watching Roger continue to eat quickly never making a mess.

(ooc: sorry but rl stepped in and needed my attention)
Warmfurrytiger
Warmfurrytiger

Back to top Go down

Post  MojoRover on Fri Jun 10, 2011 8:05 pm

(ooc): It's ok, I understand

(bic):

"Of course you two may stay at the cottage as long as you like," Slim said with a smile. "Roger and I will turn in your prisoner at our next port of call."

"That's right!" Roger shouted as he juggled three biscuits in the air. "Betcha that loser's on wanted posters all over the land!"

"And if there is a reward for turning him in, we will bring to back here for you and Jazzy to share," added Slim.

"Sounds like a plan to me!" Roger yelled, tossing all three biscuits high in the air before catching each one of them in his mouth on descent.

"ROGER!!!" Jasmine's mom shouted.

"He's done as many as four before," Jasmine giggled. "But I don't think I'll try it."
MojoRover
MojoRover

Back to top Go down

Post  Warmfurrytiger on Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:49 am

Mal laughed and clapped at Rogers food juggling ability. "So you can do that to darling? The things one learns about thier mate as life tumble's along..."

Looking serious again "We appreciate you turning Jacob in. As far as a reward goes, we were not doing it for any monetary gain but to stop something like this from happening to others. If there is any reward, please inform those giving it that the monies should be given to those who have lost their daughter to that scum."

Mal stretched and stood. "Now if you don't mind, I need to borrow your daughter to show me around the town. I have buisness that I need to conduct before tonight."
Warmfurrytiger
Warmfurrytiger

Back to top Go down

Post  MojoRover on Sat Jun 11, 2011 7:59 pm

"Borrow her?" Roger laughed. "I'll have to charge you 2% interest, compounded daily along with a finder's fee and..."

"Roger!" Slim interrupted. "Better get our ferry ready to sail! We make the long run three times today, it's Friday!"

"Right dad, I mean Captain, I mean Captain Dad, I mean..."

"GO!" Slim shouted, causing the younger skunk to dash out the door, grabbing a handful of biscuits to juggle on his way to the dock. "That boy sometimes tries my patience. We will do as you say, Mal. Of course you and Jazzy can have a wonderful day together. Just be careful, sweetie. Those louts you sprayed are still in town. They shouldn't bother you, but just in case.."

"We can handle them, dad," the young skunkette said, reaching to hold Mal's paw.
MojoRover
MojoRover

Back to top Go down

Post  Warmfurrytiger on Thu Jun 16, 2011 1:13 pm

Taking Jasmine's paw into his own, Mal lead her outside and into the streets.

"Alright, what I need your help with is the traditional bridal gifts that I'm supposed to make. Can you show me where I can find and use a forge and perhaps give me an idea of what your mother would like? I kind of have an idea for your father."
Warmfurrytiger
Warmfurrytiger

Back to top Go down

Post  MojoRover on Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:43 pm

"Well, there's a blacksmith on the other side of town. He's an old family friend so I'm sure I can talk him into allowing you to borrow his forge for a while. As for the best place to buy gifts, that would probably be the Imporium across from the docks. There's the place, over there, down the street!" Jasmine said, pointing in the direction of a large, two story white painted wooden building.

As they approach the front door, the owner, a weasel dressed in a striped shirt and blue pants, rushed out to greet them.

"Move along, skunk! We don't serve YOUR kind in MY store!"

"Look Mr. Briffon, I don't think that..."

"I heard that you sprayed people in the club last night, young lady! I don't want trouble like that here. Your feline friend may shop here, but you may not."

"I understand," Jasmine said sadly, turned to Mal. "It's ok. I'll wait out here. I kind of deserve this. Lots of fine imported stuff in the store."

"Nothin' personal, Jasmine, but they're still fumigating the club. There are laws on the books of this town against use of skunk spray in the city limits. Consider yourself lucky you haven't been arrested yet," the weasel said as he turned to go back into the Imporium.
MojoRover
MojoRover

Back to top Go down

Post  Warmfurrytiger on Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:50 am

As soon as he heard the sharp words the weasel used towards Jasmine, Malikhan rumbled his deep growl and felt his claws slide out of his paws. He then heard more and made himself calm down.

Looking a little confused Mal looked down at Jas "Baby, I wanted an idea on what to MAKE for your mom. I have to create the gifts not buy them. My clan values imagination and skill not just the monetary value of the gift."

Looking at the weasel again and once again softly rumbling his growl, Mal turned his back on the store "Show me where this forge is Love."
Warmfurrytiger
Warmfurrytiger

Back to top Go down

Post  MojoRover on Fri Jun 17, 2011 5:44 pm

"Alright, follow me," Jasmine said as the two walked down the street. Some of the people they passed by gave the skunkette some mean stares. A few of the more 'refined' women turned their backs on her. Finally they reached a black painted stable at the edge of town. The sign above read "Sam's Blacksmith Services" above the door as the two entered. They saw a huge bob tailed Clydesdale with a short yellow mane standing over a hot forge fire hammering away on some horseshoes.

"SAM!" Jasmine shouted as the horse turned slightly to see the couple standing behind. Immediately, the huge horse turned to face them, throwing off the apron to show that this horse was a very well endowed mare.

"JAZZY! YOU'RE HOME!" she shouted, rushing over to the smaller skunkette and giving her a big hug. "You've been gone way too long, young lady."

After she released the hug, the gaze of the towering mare turned on Mal.

"Samantha Irons, this is my finacee, Malikhan!"

"OH? So you're getting married! I'm so happy for you both! Tell me what happened last night. The entire city's buzzing about it!"

"Had to spray some guys who wanted to have their way with me."

"That's not the way THEY'RE telling the story, but don't worry, you're safe with me. I've had to punch many a guy who thought they could get away with groping me. Just because I'm a single woman doesn't make me available for any Tom, Dick and Harry that comes along. Besides, I have my work to keep me busy. Can't keep a long mane or tail when you work around fire as much as I do."

"Sam, Mal would like to use your forge for a while."

"Oh course he can!" the huge mare laughed, giving the feline a firm and somewhat hard pat on the back. "Anytime you wanna use it, she's all yours! I'll even stay and help you if you like. Any friend of Jazzy is a friend of mine! Pardon me a moment."

As the two lovers watched, Samantha walked over to an big iron anvil, picked it up effortlessly and moved it to the other side of the room.

"There! That's out of the way. So Malikhan is it? What do you think of our fair city so far?"
MojoRover
MojoRover

Back to top Go down

Post  Warmfurrytiger on Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:29 pm

Mal smiled at Sam "It can be very interesting. Personally I will be glad to return home but this has a certain appeal that I can understand."

"If you don't mind, I will need to use your forge to smelt some silver. I think I can acquire the tools here but if you know of any traders in those areas that you would recommend I would appreciate it."

Warmfurrytiger
Warmfurrytiger

Back to top Go down

Post  MojoRover on Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:00 pm

Samantha laughs as she hugs both Jasmine and Mal firmly from behind.

"I have just the right merchant for you to contact, my feline friend! He has a shop just across the street, and he's my beloved Dmitri!"

"You mean, Dmitri Hoofski?"

"The very same, Jazzy!" Sam said releasing the firm double hug. "I love that galiant stallion! He's the only man to ever best me at arm wrestling! I will introduce you both to him if you like."
MojoRover
MojoRover

Back to top Go down

Post  Warmfurrytiger on Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:27 am

Mal whooshed out the air after getting squeezed from behind. "Do you think we could see him now? I have to make Jasmine's bridal gifts and I'm already late in giving them to her parents."
Warmfurrytiger
Warmfurrytiger

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 22 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22  Next