It was a dark and almost stormy night.

Evon :: RPG

Page 22 of 22 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22

Go down

It was a dark and almost stormy night. - Page 22 Empty Re: It was a dark and almost stormy night.

Post  MojoRover on Sat Jun 18, 2011 12:30 pm

Samantha laughed again, giving Mal another firm pat on the back.

"Anything for you two, come this way!" the hulking mare shouted as she quickly trotted across the street. Seeing Dmitri outside loading a wagon, Sam rushed up to him and gave him a strong, bone crushing hug.

"Samantha! My babooska!" the taller stallion shouted. "You have.. tight grip... yes?"

Jasmine giggles at the sight before Sam releases her hug.

"It's about time you and Sam got together," Jasmine laughed.

"JAZZY!" The stallion shouted as he hugged her. "It has been long time! You grow up quickly, how is Slim?"

"Dad's fine," the skunkette said as she freed himself from his embrace. "This is my finacee, Malikhan, and he needs..."

Before Jasmine could finish, Dmitri took Mal's right paw and shook it.

"Anyting you need from me, is yours! You have but to ask!"
MojoRover
MojoRover

Back to top Go down

It was a dark and almost stormy night. - Page 22 Empty May I join in?

Post  cmb1100 on Sun Nov 06, 2011 1:26 am

I understand I'm new and haven't been in the story, but I have a good character...

Name: Talon

Species: Wolf (name's talon, he's a wolf i know XD)

Occupation: None, rich but cut off by family for being an ingrate.

Backstory: Talon, whose original name was Johnathan Marcelius, was the grandson of a rich noble on the outskirts of Prideland, out by the border with Emoria. He ran away after he killed his brother accidentally but was captured and punished by not only losing all access to the riches his family owned, but by being banished. He now roams the world without a friend to call his own. He wishes to become a knight or mercenary in some far off land, and will do anything to get what he wants.

Personality: Pompous, greedy, wants what he wants when he wants it, yet he is somehow still honorable and just and will own up to any mistake he makes.

cmb1100

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 22 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22