Evon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It was a day in Norlund.

Evon :: RPG

Go down

It was a day in Norlund.  Empty It was a day in Norlund.

Post  cmb1100 Sun Nov 06, 2011 1:34 am

Norlund is the northernmost kingdom in the world, and this is where we start our story. It is a pub called the Frosted Mustache, and it's filled with the most horrible sort of thugs and mercenaries, but there seems to be one honorable, if poor man in the pub. He is a wanderer simply known as Talon, who will any job given to him, no matter how small. He lives at the inn above the pub with his little money and works off his rent in the bar.

*Talon is sitting behind the bar resting his eyes when he hears a loud noise that brings him back to reality*

*sigh* "Yet another fight? What the HELL are you idiots doing?! You break the tables, I will personally break you, got it? Now give me your money to pay for the damn mugs you broke! *takes rusty old sword out and puts it to the thug's neck* "NOW!"

cmb1100

Back to top Go down

It was a day in Norlund.  Empty Continuing from above

Post  cmb1100 Sun Nov 06, 2011 12:58 pm

OOC: I fell asleep right after writing my last post so I'll finish the exposition and intro now

BIC:

The thug, with a sword at his neck cowardly says, "O-oh ok, um, how much do y-you want?" Talon, with fangs bared demands, "Five hundred pieces of gold, 250 from you, and 250 from your friend over there. 300 for the mugs, and 200 so I don't cut your hands off and take you bastards to the police." *the thugs give Talon his money and run off* "NOW! Anyone else care to fight today? If you do, just take it outside, got it? These mugs aren't cheap all the way up here." *The patrons leave except for a few bounty hunters in the corner*

OOC: Come in now, bounty hunters and new patrons alike.

cmb1100

Back to top Go down

Evon :: RPG

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum