Evon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It was a dark and almost stormy night.

4 posters

Evon :: RPG

Page 1 of 22 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 22  Next

Go down

It was a dark and almost stormy night. Empty It was a dark and almost stormy night.

Post  Warmfurr Sun Dec 19, 2010 10:02 am

To say almost stormy was to say that there were some clouds and probably somewhere there was some lightning and other such things that causes the local barbarians to claim that their or maybe somebody else's gods were having another row upstairs. Never their gods because they were the nice ones and even though there was the cause for an occasional sacrifice...(you know, those things that keep the gods happy and such) it was always some other gods fault. (There...a start...take it from here. Love WFT)

Warmfurr

Back to top Go down

It was a dark and almost stormy night. Empty Re: It was a dark and almost stormy night.

Post  MojoRover Sat Dec 25, 2010 6:21 am

** Into the tavern walked a average sized figure, wearing a cape and hood. Their face covered, the figure walked straight up to the bar **

"A tankard of ale, and maketh haste!" a gruff voice grumbled. Waiting to be served, the figure pulled back the hood to reveal her to be a short haired skunkette with a very stern look on her face. Beneath her cape, she wore a green knee length dress with a slit up one side, revealing a knife strapped to her thigh ready to use in case she needed it. She didn't look like your typical bounty hunter, but that's exactly who she was. Jasmine Powers, Bounty Hunter Esquire.

"You will not ensnare her, child," a voice came from the other end of the bar. Jasmine turned to see her rival, a red and white furred vixen who stood a half a foot taller. The blonde with the hourglass figure who was similiarly attired (except her dress was dark blue) wore an evil grin as she reached for her drink. Few knew her given name was Tiki, most knew her by another name, Utah Bard. "Don't waste your time, Evon's MINE!"

"Thou speaketh as though the deed is done, Tiki," the skunkette snorted. "Thou art famous, this is true, but I am far younger and more agile than you!"

"Away with you, little girl. You haven't even a full, bushy tail!" refering to Jasmine's rather short skunk tail.

"Many have made jest of my tail," the skunkette said, drawing her knife and pulling it to the vixen's throat in the blink of an eye. "Few do so without peril!"

"You do not wish to tangle with me. You would regret it. Save thy strength for the hunt. You will have need of it."

"The bounty on Evon is high, I have need of the money and it WILL be mine!"

"Let us hope your skills match your boast, or perhaps you plan to use thy stench."

"Hold thy tongue or YOU shall receive my stench yourself!"

(ok, here's an opening, feel free to break up this 'fight' or join in, let your imagination roam free!)
MojoRover
MojoRover

Back to top Go down

It was a dark and almost stormy night. Empty Of Bounty Hunters and Barmaids.

Post  Chakat Stripedfur Thu Dec 30, 2010 12:21 am

Korin had just come from the estate of his part-time 'employer', or at least, it was supposed to be part-time. As it was, he'd been working there for the better part of a year which, in his line of work, pretty much meant he had grown roots. Not to say that was a bad thing, of course. There were plenty of beautiful women, though most of them tended to ignore him. He laughed softly to himself ~Well, you can't really expect them to notice the doorman.~.

That wasn't to say that he didn't get noticed. There was a maid that had taken an interest in him of late, but he was rather taken by an assassin at the moment, so the maid's flirtations sadly went unheeded.

He was about to order another pint of mead, when a fight broke out at the bar. Not wishing to have his 'vacation' interrupted by such foolishness, he stood up and approached the antagonists.

"Ladies, ladies, please. I'm sure there's no need to fight here. If you're that dead-set on killing each other, you can do it outside. All this fighting is ruining my good mood, not to mention my drinking, and lately I haven't had enough of either. So if you could please keep the death-threats to a minimum, perhaps I could buy you a drink?"
Chakat Stripedfur
Chakat Stripedfur

http://chakat-stripedfur.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

It was a dark and almost stormy night. Empty Re: It was a dark and almost stormy night.

Post  MojoRover Thu Dec 30, 2010 12:07 pm

**** The two feuding ladyfurs paused at the words of the handsome stranger. Jasmine smiled widely, her skunkette heart skipping a beat ****

"Why certainly, sir, thou mayest buy me a drink," the young skunk said softly.

"Watchest thyself, stranger," the vixen warned. "Me thinks the skunk fancies thee."

"Art thou jealous?"

"Neigh, but I shall partake of that drink you offered us," Utah Bard said as the red furred fox lady smiled. "Who art thou, friend?"
MojoRover
MojoRover

Back to top Go down

Post  Warmfurrytiger Fri Dec 31, 2010 8:54 am

Malikhan walked into the tavern looking to find a place for the night and approach the market tomorrow to exchange his skins for supplies he would require to get through the winter. The large tiger eased his hood off his rounded head as his emerald green eyes swept the room noting the location of patrons and more importantly the bar. "A mug of ale please...", his soft deep voice rumbled to the barkeep as he perked his ears catching the end of to conversation at he bar. Leaning forward and paying for his mug he took a slow sip and prepaired to spend a quiet night before returning to his beloved forests and mountains.
Warmfurrytiger
Warmfurrytiger

Back to top Go down

Post  MojoRover Tue Jan 04, 2011 3:35 pm

Jasmine noticed the newcomer at the bar. Taking her drink with her, the young skunkette walked over to him, trying to look much older and mature than her true age.

"Hello there," she said softly to Malikhan. "I'm new in town, I'm Jasmine."

"She wasteth her time," Utah muttered as she still waited for Korin to answer her question.
MojoRover
MojoRover

Back to top Go down

It was a dark and almost stormy night. Empty of Bounty Hunters and Barmaids

Post  Chakat Stripedfur Wed Jan 05, 2011 3:21 am

((OOC: Sorry about not replying sooner, I haven't been sleeping well. >.<))

"My name's Korin." he said, sipping his own drink and watching as the other tiger walked into the bar. Turning his attention back to the vixen, he smiled roguishly. "So, what, might I ask, brings you to this place? I couldn't help but overhear a bit of your conversation and, dare I say, neither could half the Inn. Am I right in assuming you're looking for someone? He stretched a bit, until his back popped a couple of times and he could relax a bit more. Signaling the bartender- a raccoon from the looks of him- for a refill, he raised an eyebrow briefly in a silent question, asking the vixen if she also wanted a refill.
Chakat Stripedfur
Chakat Stripedfur

http://chakat-stripedfur.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MojoRover Wed Jan 05, 2011 8:08 am

The vixen nodded to Korin's silent refill request.

"You are correct, Korin. I am known as Utah Bard, the best bounty hunter in all the land. Perhaps you can assist me in my quest."

She reach under her cloak and produced a scroll that she unrolled on the counter. It was a 'Wanted' poster with Evon's picture on it.

"Have thou seen this woman? It is my intention to bring her to justice."
MojoRover
MojoRover

Back to top Go down

Post  Warmfurrytiger Wed Jan 05, 2011 10:04 am

Mal look around and then downwards at the young skunk. Remembering to smile and not show fangs to much he replied " Hello Jasmine. I should say that I also am new in town since I do not live here, just do business. My name is Malikhan but I go by Mal. Feel free to join me." Standing from his stool, here moves another for her to sit if she wishes and remains standing letting her decide.
Warmfurrytiger
Warmfurrytiger

Back to top Go down

Post  MojoRover Wed Jan 05, 2011 11:00 am

The young skunkette's heart raced as she quickly sat down in the seat Mal offered. Forgetting for the moment that she was on a quest, Jasmine looked up at him with eyes of wonderment. She had never been so close to a male before. Growing up, most people laughed at her and teased her due to her very short tail. Few men ever wanted to date her and this made her a hard hearted person, one who rarely let her guard down for anyone. This is the very reason she became a bounty hunter, to be both feared and respected. But in an instant of time, all that changed for Jasmine. Trying to hide her excitement the best she could, the young skunkette took another sip of her drink.

"So Mal," she said softly, "tell me more about your line of trade. I too am a stranger in this village."

(BTW, here's how Jasmine looks as drawn by Evon herself! http://www.furaffinity.net/view/4405761/ of course, in THIS RP, she's dressed like the times and wouldn't be in this bathing suit)
MojoRover
MojoRover

Back to top Go down

Post  Warmfurrytiger Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:13 am

Chuffing his breath softly, Mal took his seat beside her. "Myself? I'm but a hunter and skinner by trade. The surrounding forest and mountains are my place of both work and worship. I find and prepare skins that the local tailors and skinners desire and I provide very good work. But forgive me, I take to much pride in what I do and this is to be wrong. I apologize." *Bowing his head towards her slightly he continues. " But I do enjoy my work and it is when I have to return to the habitats of my fellow beings that I realize how lucky I am and how unfortunate those who are forced by choice or decision to imprison themselves in such limited space. But Let me not dominate the conversation. I would also like to hear what brings a fine young lady into the town and into my conversations. Please tell me about yourself as well. As we go on we can continue to trading tales if you would like." (OOC: Aww...wouldn't let me see the pic. Oh well I'm sure it is very nice)

Last edited by Warmfurrytiger on Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:16 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Add on...sorry.)
Warmfurrytiger
Warmfurrytiger

Back to top Go down

Post  MojoRover Thu Jan 06, 2011 3:16 pm

Jasmine's face lit up at Mal's response to her.

"Well, I'm a hunter of sorts myself, a bounty hunter to be more specific. I am currently seeking THIS woman," the young skunkette said as she pulled the Wanted poster scroll from under her cloak and spread it out on the table. "This is she, Evon, perchance, have you seen her?"
MojoRover
MojoRover

Back to top Go down

Post  Warmfurrytiger Fri Jan 07, 2011 5:47 am

Mal looks at the picture that was shown to him. His green eyes looked into Jasmines intently.

"I have hunted almost every creature know to live in forest, mountain or water. I've yet to start to hunt another person. Why are you hunting this cub?"

His smile had disappeared from his broad face and his eyes locked into hers intently awaiting her reply. His body while still relaxed on his chair, still underwent a small ripple from his shoulders to his tail which slowly swished side to side.
Warmfurrytiger
Warmfurrytiger

Back to top Go down

Post  MojoRover Fri Jan 07, 2011 9:13 am

The young skunkette could sense the change in mood. Her initial excitement was now disapating.

"I have nothing personal against this cub, I am a bounty hunter, only doing my job. Besides, I needeth the reward to pay my creditors. Travel from villiage to villiage empties my purse. The bounty on this cub is large. It would not be so high were this some ordinary vagrant. Capturing her will be a challenge to my skills. Do you know of her? Have you seen her?"
MojoRover
MojoRover

Back to top Go down

Post  Warmfurrytiger Fri Jan 07, 2011 1:13 pm

Mal's green eyes flickered toward the poster once and then back into Jasmine's. With one slow nod he confirmed that he had seen her.

"Yesterday as I entered the village, I noticed this one leaving with another. She did not see to be in much of a hurry and was traveling with a bodyguard. They left and I had business to do."

He took a sip of his drink and then asked " However, as to you profession, I am no judge and can only wish you luck in your endeavors. I would say that you could do better." Smiling and mrring softly "At least none of my prey has ever held a grude and sent something after me for doing my job...but every profession has it's ups and downs. I surely hope this wasn't all you wanted from me."

Warmfurrytiger
Warmfurrytiger

Back to top Go down

Post  MojoRover Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:06 am

"So you saw her!" Jasmine said before noticing Mal's demeanor and thought about what he said. She then sighed and took another sip of her drink.

"You really think I could do better than bounty hunting? But how? Doing what? Employment options are limited when you're a female in this world..."
MojoRover
MojoRover

Back to top Go down

Post  Warmfurrytiger Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:27 am

Chuffing again and his smile broadening a bit, Mal replies " Your only limited by what you choose to be limited by. If a bounty hunter is all that you think you can be, then that is all you will ever be."

"As to your prey, I saw her but as I also said she and a companion we're leaving the area as I was entering. I did not notice where they were heading as I tend not to involve myself in other's matters unless invited.

Chuckling softly and mrring "Not to mention, I also tend not to meddle in the affairs of Wizards or Magic Users. They tend to be a bit testy when you do and I prefer my frame to remain lovely and furry for now."

Warmfurrytiger
Warmfurrytiger

Back to top Go down

Post  MojoRover Sat Jan 08, 2011 2:32 pm

"Wizards?" Jasmine asked. "You mean, this Evon lady's into the magical arts?"

MojoRover
MojoRover

Back to top Go down

Post  Warmfurrytiger Sat Jan 08, 2011 5:16 pm

Nodding his massive head Mal says "The scent seemed to come from her and it was powerful. I've not caught a scent like that in many a year. It was what made me take notice of her at all. I mean I do try not to stare at young females. People get the wrong impression when that happens " Finishing his statement with a soft chuff and chuckle.

"So now that you have a path of somewhat towards your prey, Will you go now or will we be able to finish our drinks and prehaps a meal as well?" Mal turned back to look at her with a smile.
Warmfurrytiger
Warmfurrytiger

Back to top Go down

Post  MojoRover Sun Jan 09, 2011 11:43 am

Jasmine smiled when she heard Mal's implied invitation.

"I suppose there's no point in going after her tonight with darkness fallen and stormy weather approaching. I believe I will finish my drink and enjoy a nice dinner. Do you dine here often? What kind of food does this place serve?"
MojoRover
MojoRover

Back to top Go down

Post  Warmfurrytiger Sun Jan 09, 2011 3:02 pm

"Oh the food here is terrible!! I come for the wine and ale selections. There is a place close by that does excellent things with meats and veggies. Plus the owner is a friend. I supply him with different cuts of meats when they are in season. Let's finish this round and go to dinner if your acceptable with this."

Mal finished his mug and smiling extended his bent arm towards Jasmine.
Warmfurrytiger
Warmfurrytiger

Back to top Go down

Post  MojoRover Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:42 pm

Jasmine tries to hide her delight but can't help making a happy squeel when Mal asks her out to dinner. The smiling skunkette quickly finishes her drink and then takes him by the arm.

"That would be very acceptable, thank you," she said, "that would be quite lovely."
MojoRover
MojoRover

Back to top Go down

Post  Warmfurrytiger Mon Jan 10, 2011 4:59 am

Chuckling and happy to hear Jasmine make a delighted noise, Mal ushers her to quiet little place off the main street.

"Markus!! A table for two please." Mal calls out as they enter the diner. Several small tables are covered with white linen and scattered about the room with large comfortable chairs around them. A small crackling fire has been set in the fireplace along the left side wall. Above the mantle is a large elk head with an impressive display of antlers. Pictures of mountains and forest are hanging along the paneled walls with others showing different people posing in some. Small potted trees and ferns are placed in the corners. A black bear comes out from the swinging doors with a crash and Howls...

"MALIKHAN!!!...TORAVICH!!! You are old dog. You are bringing to my establishment young pretty lady person. This is good!! You eat alone way to much. Bad for digestion thingy!!! Sit, sit... I'm now bringing the water and the bread to you yes!" He quickly turns and heads back through the swinging doors yelling at someone...

Mal pulls a chair out for Jasmine " That's Markus. Probably one of the best cooks in all of the land. Better than I could ever be. Please have a seat"
Warmfurrytiger
Warmfurrytiger

Back to top Go down

Post  MojoRover Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:47 am

"Thank you, Mal," the skunkette said as she sat down. She was rather stunned to hear someone refer to her as a 'young pretty lady person.' Few others outside of her mother and father ever told her she was 'pretty.' Her mind raced back to all of the teasing and ridicule she had to tolerate in her young days because of her stubby tail. Other skunks laughed her down while male teens mercilessly snubbed her. Quickly, Jasmine threw off those thoughts and realized that for the first time in her young life, she was having a meal with a very handsome male who treated her with respect. This was turning out to be the best day of her life, and now she began to get nervous, hoping she wouldn't say something stupid or do something dumb that would embarrass them in public.

"So, Markus is an old friend of yours? He seems nice."
MojoRover
MojoRover

Back to top Go down

It was a dark and almost stormy night. Empty of Bounty Hunters and Barmaids

Post  MojoRover Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:51 am

MojoRover wrote:The vixen nodded to Korin's silent refill request.

"You are correct, Korin. I am known as Utah Bard, the best bounty hunter in all the land. Perhaps you can assist me in my quest."

She reach under her cloak and produced a scroll that she unrolled on the counter. It was a 'Wanted' poster with Evon's picture on it.

"Have thou seen this woman? It is my intention to bring her to justice."

(ooc): Chakat Stripedfur, Tiki/Utah is still waiting for your response. Jasmine has already left the bar with Mal.
MojoRover
MojoRover

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 22 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 22  Next

Evon :: RPG

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum